Thursday, April 3, 2008

Letter to Edge of Sanity


EttaRose, this started out as a simple reply to your comment. But your experience deserves more "front page" publicity.

----------

I finally found the post you were talking about and read it. It took me a while, because all of your stuff is so interesting and I kept getting sidetracked.

I was very angered deep down inside because I have seen this happen all too often. You think if you live a good life and try to do the right thing, everything will work out. Not so. There is a special place in hell for ignorant power-driven judges and DAs.

As a hobby, I am currently in the process of rewriting the U.S. Constitution. (Honest!) There is a lot more that needs to be in it. This is due to the fact that our Founding Fathers made incorrect assumptions about future generations having common sense, and assuming that future leaders would have the best interest of the people always foremost in their minds. How we must have disappointed them.

The first sentence in my new constitution is ever so simple, by the way. It appears in one of my other blogs and is a quote from Shakespeare. You can read that little tidbit here.

EttaRose, keep fighting the good fight, my friend. You are special.

Caution to Rob: Take care please; Shakespeare wrote a lot about fucking. Probably just a cheap ploy to attract an audience. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails