Tuesday, April 1, 2008

"AXE MURDERER KILLS WHOLE FAMILY"


It's too quiet in here.

EttaRose is being nice. Too nice. Something is about to happen. Can't you just feel it? Like an invisible axe waiting to fall on the poor innocent neck of a small foul-mouthed dog. The air is thick with foreboding tension.

Max is under the bed. Yummy is standing guard. But the bitch is out there. I just know it.

Max has now paid for an online background check for Rose the Hose. Turns out she's really Wife the Knife. Shit.

Max has snuck by her blog early this morning. It looks innocent enough. Max is not fooled.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

2 comments:

  1. Hey sweetie. You just don't know how close to the truth you are. I have a past, yes I do. It is somewhere in my blog. I wrote it a little while ago. It is called what I learned from the law. Be very careful messing with ole rosie the hosie. You might be surprised! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi EttaRose. Hope work's not getting you down tonight. You've been pretty silent of late. Check your entre email.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails